Updated 10/5 @ 10:17 a.m.
All the polls have been updated (see below).
The Mighty Panthers will take to the road as they battle the Bulldogs this Friday night at Enlow Field.
While Bosse (0-7) has struggled this season, the Scarlet & Gray have played spoiler to the Panthers many times over the years, and the 2016 Bulldogs will be up for a chance to knock off the SIAC co-leaders, who stand at 6-1 overall.
Coincidentally, Bosse and Reitz have drawn each other in the first round of the IHSAA playoffs and will meet again at Enlow Field in two weeks, but the Panthers cannot look ahead to that game or the impending battle against Mater Dei that will could be for the SIAC and city titles.
Reitz head coach Andy Hape, at 34-9 overall, is 3-0 against Bosse while Eric Schnur, at 2-15 overall in his second year with the Bullodgs, is 0-2 against the Panthers.
Reitz leads the all-time series, which started in 1924, 65 games to 26, with six ties. Bosse’s last win against the Panthers came in 2011.
Kickoff is scheduled for 7 p.m.
Local media coverage
- None yet posted
Panthers in the Polls (Bosse in parentheses)
- AP media poll: Class 4A #4 (Bosse unanked)
- IFCA coaches poll: Class 4A #3 (Bosse unranked)
- Gridiron Digest fan poll: Class 4A #3 (Bosse unranked)
- Massey ratings: Overall #33 (Bosse #254)
- MaxPreps.com ratings: Overall #31 (Bosse #259)
- MyIndianaFootball.com ratings: Class 4A #2 (Bosse unranked)
- Sagarin ratings: Overall #53 (Bosse #255)
Listen to the game
- RADIO: WPSR 90.7 FM
- ONLINE: WPSRhd.com
SIAC & city standings
Team Overall SIAC City Central 6-1 4-1 3-1 Mater Dei 5-2 4-1 3-1 Reitz 6-1 4-1 4-0 Castle 5-2 3-2 xxx Harrison 4-3 2-3 2-2 Memorial 4-3 2-3 2-3 North 3-4 1-4 1-4 Bosse 0-7 0-5 0-4
Week 8 schedule
- Castle (5-2) at North (3-4)
- Central (6-1) at Mater Dei (5-2)
- Memorial (4-3) at Harrison (4-3)
- Reitz (6-1) at Bosse (0-7)
|PANTHERPLUS MEMBERSHIP AREA*
* only members have access
The Bosse rivalry
Reitz vs. Bosse game films
Other Reitz vs. Bosse links of interest in PantherPlus