Seven Reitz Panthers were named to the Courier & Press’ 2016 All-Metro football team.
For the purposes of this award, the paper defines the Metro area as the Evansville-football playing schools and Newburgh (in effect, the Southern Indiana Athletic Conference).
- Calvin Brinton (wide receiver)
- Cole Jarvis (offensive line)
- Jackson Ashby (defensive line)
- Joey Diekmann (linebacker)
- Elijah Dunham (defensive back)
- Isaiah Dunham (defensive back)
Joey Diekmann was named the All-Metro Player of the Year and head coach Andy Hape was named the Coach of the Year.
Elijah Dunham was also named to last year’s All-Metro team.
Congratulations to all the Mighty Panthers who made 2016 a great year.
Links of interest