Dan Engler's love for Reitz Football goes back a long time. Engler played for the Panthers all four years of high school and graduated in 1996. That summer, as the popularity of the Internet began to explode, Engler's search for Reitz Football information came up empty, so his father suggested he create a website. Engler taught himself HTML and launched the Unofficial Reitz High School Football Home Page that August. Since then, Engler, through ReitzFootball.com, has spent the past 20 years chronicling the rich history and tradition of Reitz High School Football. Engler and his wife, Melissa, have two sons, Logan and Micah. Engler has traveled all over the world but is proud to call Evansville his home.
Most commented posts
- Reitz coach's show debuts this Thursday on WEOA 98.5 — 10 comments
- Amazing performances insert 2014 as No. 6 Most Offensive Team in Reitz Football history — 8 comments
- Reitz tops Castle, 35-14 — 5 comments
- Deig voted MyPantherTees.com Player of the Game — 4 comments
- Reitz beats Memorial, 42-16 — 4 comments