Return to Evansville Enforcers

Nate Eickhoff full interview for 2016 Evansville Enforcers article

Home Forums The Next Level Evansville Enforcers Nate Eickhoff full interview for 2016 Evansville Enforcers article

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Panther alumni playing for 2016 Enforcers (From left to right: Nate Eickhoff, Chuck Capshaw, Chris Tuck, and Brent Schnaare)

Panther alumni playing for 2016 Enforcers (From left to right: Nate Eickhoff, Chuck Capshaw, Chris Tuck, and Brent Schnaare)

1) What lead you to play for the Enforcers?
    My friend, Chris Tuck, who I played football with a Reitz, told me they were in need of some players and I still had the itch to play so gladly joined.

2) Beside semipro football, what else are you doing? family? career?
    I’m not married and I have no kids, but I’m currently working at St. Mary’s Medical Center, where I work in patient transport until I start school in November, where I’ll be going to Ross for Medical Assisting.

3) Tell me about the goals you have as part of playing for the Enforcers
    My goal for the Enforcers is to become a leader and to help further the success of the organization, I also want to become a leader on the team and improve my football play. I do believe I will be with this organization for many years to come.

4) Anything else you’re doing that you’d like the Reitz Nation know about?
    I also am a coach at E.J.F.L. (Evansville Junior Football League). It’s is my third year coaching down there, one with the Saints and two with the Cowboys. I also was an assistant defensive line coach with Reitz’s varsity football for one year.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Comments are disabled.